CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

goo.gl

Hi everyone! I've been exceptionally active in Twitter nowadays and I've been using Google's url shortener to post links on my twitter.

A few tweets using goo.gl

There are another two url shortener namely Tiny Url and bit.ly which are widely used. In comparison, goo.gl is relatively new. So, little or less people will use it.

What I like about goo.gl is you can track the urls you've posted using goo.gl. That's cool right? You can even knows the referrals and how many clicks on the url you post! :) First thing first, you can only view them if you shorten your url when you're logged in to your Google account.

There are 8 clicks on my Hugo Boss Fragrance Sample blog post.

Some of the details you'll get to know.

It's a good url shortener to me. So try it today and you may love it too! :)

No comments: