CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hugo Boss Fragrance Sample.

Two weeks ago, I stumbled upon Hugo's website and decided to try if they'll send samples to Malaysia. Surprisingly...they do! And I deemed it's a quite fast delivery.



The postcard. It's nice!

I like the postcard they send. The fragrance bottle design is so nice! And this one is men's fragrance. I use 5's name and Kampar address for this. For the women's fragrance, I'm using my Teluk Intan address.



The Sample.

And it's from Netherlands. Wow...good effort of them to send samples worldwide.



If you guys want to apply for a sample, visit http://www.hugo.com/.

1 comment:

karlhugoboss said...

If you want to sell some to me for my collection then PLEASE contact me x