CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Days before Chinese New Year.

Was back in Teluk Intan on Thursday (a day earlier than scheduled due to 5's tooth pain). Sis and bro drove to Kampar to fetch us. Journey was OK with exception my sis looked so terrified (my bro's driving) and keep yelling (for no reason).

After dropping 5 at his home, we went back home. My jaws dropped when I saw my house. Wah...look like Christmas tree. Decorative lights were hanging all over the porch and there's one special section I would like to show you...

This was deco by my sis. Quite nice.

Part of my house's CNY deco.


New Lantern.

Mum was asking sis to make BBQ "ba kua". Yes, we had homemade "ba kua" for CNY. :)






Later that night, I helped mum to do more decoration as I feel there's no enought deco yet. Lol.

Some of the ang pau I use. Love those ang pau from OCBC Bank. :)

The day before CNY, my family would held a "feast" for the Ancestors. Mum did that every 1st and 15th and the death anniversary of the family members.




Will blog about CNY celebration soon! Stay tuned! :)


No comments: