CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

UTAR Kampar's Block H & Block G.


Block H. It's the place where all my tutorial classes are held. This place looks better since it's still new.

Mummy looking so fierce.

Like this much better. :)

Puppy want to drink milk.

The siblings.

Cute pup.

These dogs are the "guards" at the block H cafeteria. They look so adorable! :)

Adjacent to block H is block G. Which is the library. Once you enter it, this will greet you.

Snowman God of Wealth a.k.a. Snowman Choy San.

The new library looks grand and professional but the books are quite out-dated. But, we got a super lake view from the library windows. Hehe.

Look nice right?


Then, there's this cafeteria at the underground of block G. The first time I went there I was being greeted by this...

Nice lake view. Taken this after rain.

Then this is my mate, L. Sian.



This is her work. =.=

I know it's one lame post. Just want to blog about it since I spend so much time at there. Chinese New Year is around the corner. Can't wait to go home. :)



No comments: