CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Baking Project 2 : Milo Cookies.

Baked for the second time last weekend. This time I tried the Milo cookies from http://happyhomebaking.blogspot.com. It was suppose to be shaped like a dog but I think mine looks like bear.

It's a failed baking project cause it's not sweet (no sugar involved) and a lot of them burnt (I made them at midnight). :( Though, it taste nice when dipped with Hershey's chocolate syrup. :)

Bears in the oven.

Fresh out of oven.

Bears...

Since Wai Yin's birthday is the next Tuesday, I decided to bake an "extra" large cookie for her.

Extra large cookie.

Lucky that her birthday cookie didn't get burnt. :) And most important of all, she loves it! I baked chocolate chip cookies this evening and they were awesome! Delicious to the max! Will share it to you guys next time. :)

No comments: