CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Glee Season 1.


I'd just finished watching Glee Season 1. Tell you what...IT'S AN AMAZING DRAMA! It's not just entertaining but you get to know how to be a good manager in managing a team. Also, various social issues (especially teens) are raised in the drama. And one unique things that I like about the drama is they have casts from various ethnicity and they openly discuss races. Though, some may get offended by the dialogs in the drama.

There are a total of 22 episodes in the series and two of them are dedicated to Madonna and Lady Gaga. And most of the casts (in fact all) sings and some dances.



Among all the casts, I personally like Rachel's voice. It's so soulful and my favourite character would be Kurt (Kurt is a fashion savvy gay teen). And the 2.d Season will be out next month! Heard that Britney Spears will make an appearance in one of the episodes. :)

p/s: I'm currently working on my FYP. :)

No comments: