CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm back!

All assignments and presentations for this semester are all over! Yay for that but I do not have much time to rest as I need to prepare to start my Final Year Project (FYP). Viva presentation will going to be on 7th / 8th week of next semester and due date for the FYP would be the 7th week of the next two semester.

Seriously, so much had happened and I wouldn't want to talk about it here and all I can say is it's a decision made for the benefit of all.

And I encounter so many peers with problems centering on their assignment mates. And all I can say is you guys need to make a decision - even it's nasty because it's your life and you take control of take. Seriously, many are too dependent on others and this will kill them in the future.

And for those who want to be Mr./Ms. Kind Hearted, please be remind that you yourself who can make you happy. And if you're helping someone but you don't feel happy inside, that means you're hurting yourself. Helping others means making yourself happy and making others happy.

OK. Enough of emotion pourout here. I need to sort out the photos for the next post. So, stay tune!

No comments: