CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Birthday Post.

Ehem...my 23rd birthday was 2 weeks ago and actually there's nothing special happened anyway. A week before my birthday, 5 and I went to Ipoh to celebrate it. A day before my birthday, the whole family went to our favourite restaurant for dinner. On my actual birthday, I had dinner with 5, Teoh, Chua and Ching Yi at my favourite claypot chicken rice shop.

This year's birthday is different. No birthday cake (I requested my mum don't buy it), no birthday song (my sibling make 1 funny song with the birthday music so it doesn't count), no presents but I got 2 really nice cards. :) One is from 5 and another 1 is from Chua and Ching Yi. :) 5 gave me the card which he can record his voice and Chua and Ching Yi gave a card which they handmade. So sweet. :)

And there's much to blog about but I'll save it for next time. Currently, I got so much works to do. :)

Oh ya, it's the National Day today. Happy Birthday Malaysia! :)

No comments: