CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hair Accessories & Cute Stuff from Watsons.

Let's start with a picture of me. I love this pic. :)

Camera, Mirror & I.

I've been mentioning about the hair accessories which I bought at Mid Valley. Nice stuff. Here's the pictures of the accessories.

My new hair accessories. :)

The satin rose hair band. Had been seeking it for ages. This is love. :)

Hair clip for my curls. The first one is newly bought.

Knitted flower hair clip. :)

Mini hair clip. Good quality.

Hair bands from Black Queen.

The other day, I went to Watsons to buy eyeliner and mascara. And while at the counter, saw these cute phone straps on sale. :) Buy RM20 and you can purchase each with RM2.80. There's 4 to collect. And I bought all 4. :)



Minnie & Mickey!

Stitch & Pooh!

I know it's a lame post. And I feel like posing it cause the pictures looks nice. :) Anyway, it's the end of January 2010. Looking forward to February. Good night people. :)


No comments: