CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Home Sweet Home.

Going back to Teluk Intan after "disappearing" for a month. Dad and Mum were so happy to see us. All their kids are back at home. :) It's approaching Chinese New Year and I suggest to Mum to do a round of "kuih kapit" (love letters) since I'll be "missing" again tomorrow. FYI, my mum make kuih kapit for sale and for gifts to relatives.

Bro starting the fire.

Sis take over from bro.

Sis preparing the mixture.

Me folding the kuih kapit.

Mum, the main chef.

We need to help mum fold the kuih kapit because she's busy with cooking the kuih. And it must be fold while hot. That's why I'm wearing gloves while doing this.

Patterns on the "folder".

Patterns on the "folder".

Later in the evening, 5 came over to my house to hand me the hair dryer diffuser and to cut his hair. The barber shop is just behind my house.





Cut was RM 5 only. Cheap and nice. After that, 5 went back to his home as he had dinner with his family. I also had dinner with my family as we want to celebrate Dad's birthday earlier. Had dinner at our favourite restaurant. Ordered Dad's favourite dish and a few other dishes.

Sizzling tofu.

Claypot "I-don't-know-what-it's-called".

Sour and Spicy Fish Head.

Salted Egg fried Chicken.

Marmite Chicken.

Dinner was great. Everyone was happy. :) Went back home after dinner and I promised to go out with 5, T. Hoe and Y. Ru. We went to cinema and watched Legion. Lame movie with lame storyline. Bad ending. Lol.

Legion.

After movie, went to buy Chee Cheong Fun for T. Hoe. Then passed by the newly renovated The Store. There's Georgetown White Coffee there. It's already 11.30 p.m. and the shop was about to closed. So, we just used the toilet there. Hehe.

Georgetown White Coffee.


Newly renovated The Store.

Since cannot yamcha there, we headed home. Need to rest as tomorrow I'll be attending 5's cousin wedding in KL. It's another happy day of mine. How about yours? :)


No comments: