CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Year 2009 Recap & 2010 Resolution.

It had been a year of joy and sorrow.

I gain a lot, and I lose a lot.

I make new friends, I lost some friends.

So many things happened in 2009. Will highlight only a few important incidents here.

I learned how to make money online and receive our first cheque from Google. :)

My siblings came over to Kampar and stayed with me there. :)

We are together for 4 years plus. :)

Had a happy couples retreat to Malacca in December. :)

I took up Yoga. :)

I attended a friend's wedding. :)

I joined the HSBC Young Entrepreneurship Award competition.
.
.
.

I lost James, my best friend in November. :(

All these helps me in making myself stronger, more in the aspect of emotion. The biggest impact on me would be James. I still miss him. His death had me thinking a lot.

Now, I'm in year 2010. Ten years after millennium. Another chapter of my life. Many experiences and adventures awaits me. I shall brave through them all.

My resolution for year 2010 would be making my internet business working as soon as possible. Can't wait for it to happen :) Besides, I want to win the HSBC Young Entrepreneurship Award competition. :)

That's all for tonight. Wish you guys Happy New Year and enjoy your holiday! :)



p/s: My team had qualified for the second round in the HSBC Young Entrepreneurship Award competition. Another step closer to winning. :)


No comments: