CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Baking Project 1 : Pillsbury Moist Chocolate Cake.

3 weekends ago (you read me right), I was in the baking mood, hence baked 2 cakes. One is the chocolate moist cake which is the premix one from Pillsbury and another one is orange raisin cake which I modify from a magazine.

The moist chocolate cake is easy to bake. Just add the ingredients needed as instructed at the packaging and you can have one delicious cake!



The instructions at the back of the box.

Chocolate Moist Cake.

While for the orange raisin cake, it suppose to be orange poppy cake but I can't find any poppy seeds at bakery shop so I substitute it with raisins and it tasted like fruit cake. It's moist and buttery and full with raisins! I tried to add the glazed icing to it. It looks well but taste so sweet that I had to cut out the top part so that everyone can eat without getting diabetes. Hehe.

The batter.

The result.

Decorated with glazed icing.

My dad and mum said the chocolate moist cake taste better than the orange raisin cake. Luckily both also edible. Will try to bake again soon. :)

1 comment:

U5 said...

The chocolate is nice..bake more if the baking powder still left