CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Of Building Bricks and 5.

During the last week of our last semester break, we stayed at 5's cousin's house. His cousin have 2 cute kids and the living hall is literally full of kids' stuff - toys, story books, school bag etc.

Well, one day, the kids brought out their building brick (not Lego) and play. 5 was fascinated and start to build some stuff from it (I don't remember it). I, too play along. It was fun to reminiscence the childhood feeling (I'm missing my childhood).


During my childhood, my toys are mainly hand-me-down from cousins. Cause kids grow up so fast so they don't need to have all new toys. And I remember my parents bought me a set of colourful building blocks (Lego is expensive) that I love so much and I played with it always.




So, back to the building brick story. 5 built a magnificent castle from the bricks and it was AWESOME! So beautiful (much better than my tree in the house)!

The castle.

Close up 1.

The "draw bridge".

I think he has the creativity gene in him that he denied a lot cause he say creative people (like me) never good at making and keeping $$ =.=. Haha.

To end this post, presenting you the master and his masterpiece... :)

No comments: