CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Random Thoughts...

I'm still awake. Can't get into the sleeping mood after rolling on bed for an hour plus. And suddenly I'm flashing back to the times during my kindergarten, primary and secondary school.

I still remember I'm a slow learner when I'm 5 years old. And my teacher always scold me for learning too slow and also, for my clumsiness. Sounds like a loser right? During that time, I always get caned, in kindergarten and home for being slow at learning letters and alphabets. In addition to that, I, who am a left hander makes it more difficult for teacher and mum to teach me how to write. I used to wept or cry when learning to write. Lol. Well one thing I like during that time is I'm tall compare to my classmate. :)

In the second year of kindergarten (I'm 6), teacher is awesome. I sill remember her name, Mrs. Tan. She was nice to every children and I heard from mum that she had became the headmistress of the kindergarten last few years. It was one of the good years I had in my learning institution life.

From primary 1 to 6, life had its share of ups and downs. But what I remember is during primary 1, my learning capability had increased tremendously and I can learn more easily. My mum would often credit my "cleverness" to this particular milk powder brand (I don't remember the brand) but I know it's RM20++ back in 1987 for a small tin. My parents really make sure I had good stuff for growing up.

I had a few favourite teachers during my primary school. The one I love the most would be Cik Nona. She's one awesome lady who puts a lot of effort and dedication in her work as a teacher. She's still teaching there. I still remember the nicknames she gave to us and always make us happy during her classes. :)

Fast forward to secondary school life. Form 3 would be the best year among the 5 years. And I had the best form teacher (Pn. Rosliza). She passed away when I'm in form 6. I heard from juniors she still going for classes though she's sick and I salute her for her commitment in her work. In that year, I still remember my class was the top class in collecting money for the canteen day and we won a few times "kelas terbersih". During school times, winning these awards means a lot.

I do missed those times and I'm looking forward to build my future. After leaving secondary school, I gained higher confidence level and I realise my potential and talent which is outsid of the contemporary education system. Well, if you're not good at school doesn't mean you're not good at doing other things.

Well, I shall be going to sleep now. Btw, craving or nasi lemak for breakfast since last week. :)

No comments: