CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 4, 2010

The First Week of Year 3 Semester 1.

Alas! I'm in my final year. I'll be a more challenging duration as more harder subjects and with the final year project.

I've transfered to another tutorial group with 5 and met with new classmates. As usual, first week literally means no much thing to learn and classes are off much earlier. I have 3 subjects this semester and no class on riday! :)

Traffic in uni is getting worst compared to previous semesters. And traffic jam happens! Parking was limited and vehicles (cars, motorbikes and bicycles) are like 3 times the amount of parking lots available. Guess the probability to obtain parking sticker this semester will be lower.

I'm the 661 to register.


On other matters...

Student bill hasn't out yet and PTPTN hasn't bank in either.

Maxis was out of service since Monday with occasional signal line which each time probably lasted for 10 minutes.

New neighbours are moving in and they are all students (pretty and handsome!).

5 and I are on budget food spending as what we did during our Foundation times (cause we're fat now.)

For the second time, I donate my blood and it was at the university.

Internet line was slow since 2 months ago and I wonder when it'll be faster. (?)

Chelsea is withdrawing from uni to pursue her flight attendance dream.

p/s: I am still in relax mode as the assignments stress haven't come yet.

No comments: