CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Vector Graphic Experiment 2.

I'm currently painting my 20 nails and writing blog. Well, currently I'm on this vector graphic craze. It's so good that you can create cute and beautiful stuff out of the software. :)

I've tried another 2 tutorials from http://verysimpledesigns.com/vectors/.

Valentine Wallpaper


My valentine wallpaper do not look exactly the same like the tutorial one. I think this is my worst vector graphic though.


Kokeshi Doll


The dolls are slightly different from the one in the tutorial. If you notice, the sleeve is different, the eyes are different, the hairstyle is different, the face expression is different etc. I love my dolls design much more than the tutorial one. :) Oh ya, my sis, Shyuan, do the tutorial too! But I think mine much nicer. Haha.

Oh, I'm on another vector graphic experiment. This time, I'm drawing the design of one of the BROS bottle design. Will show it to you guys when it complete! :)

If you missed the other part of my vector graphic experiment, here's the link.

It's late now and I need to sleep. Good night people. Sleep tight! :)

No comments: