CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Of Love, Relationship & Future Commitment

This is just a random thought. A friend has been telling me about her story and I think it is a serious consideration before she decided to engage to her bf and eventually get married.

Based on what I can interpret from her side of story, things doesn't seem so good to me. Frequent arguments, and sometimes fight over their past matters isn't a good indicator. I had been through this phase. And it's a very unhappy ones.

To me, love is love. Ability to commit and go through the future together will be another issue. It needs two persons' trust, commitment, love etc to go through the life long journey. You may be loving him, but you know you won't be able to have a good future with him, and that's the time when you have to make a decision to let go.

Few weeks ago, she has sat down with the bf and discuss all the unhappiness and issues that stigmatise their relationship for so long. Just an hour ago, she tells me that the bf keep what he had promised her. It's a good sign right? Hopefully it's not a short term ones as I know they both love each other deeply and if both of them can finally let go of the issues, there shouldn't be any problem.

All the best girl. Hope there'll be good news and I want to see your happy smile again :)

1 comment:

tester said...

love needs alot of commitment and trust. give and take is very important... sadly.. love is just not love... it revolves around amy things...