CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Love Affair with Crocs


Until now, I had 4 pairs of Crocs. I own my first pair in March 2009. It was the brown Malindi. It was love at first sight. I still love this model but unfortunately, Crocs do not reproduce it anymore :(

What I love about Crocs?
Lightweight
Fits perfectly
Over time, the shoes will mold to the unique shape my feet!
 Some said the price is a little pricey for a "rubber" shoes but it depends on individuals. For me, it is an investment. My brown Malindi lasted for 3 years. It is still wearable but the sole is already exhausted. By the way, the pink Malindi is the imitation. Bought it out of curiosity as I wanted to test what are the difference between the original and the imitation.

Original Crocs has the "rubbery" feel when you touch and feel it while the imitation one feel like plastic.

Nowadays, the designs are getting more and more fancy. And some can even change colour when exposed to the sun! Not bad huh?!

Still, I love those sling backs like Malindi and I'm actually looking at this model, Thea.

Thea

It looks similar to Malindi and it is priced at RM129. Need to get this pair and was having a hard time looking for it as most outlet do not have this model. Haih.

Back to the Crocs story, everyone in the family except my brother owns at least a pair of Corcs. Initially, they have this perception that the price is too expensive for a cheap looking shoes. But after they have the awareness of the benefit of wearing Crocs (expecially my dad), they started to make purchase. In fact, dad had been bugging the whole family for a few weeks before we decided to buy one for him and he's so proud of his Crocs that he wears it to everywhere he goes. Lol!

In a nutshell, this is a brand that I will continue to support. I wish they could bring in more variety and colours to Malaysia cause I notice US Crocs' site has so many models that are not available here.


No comments: