CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 4, 2012

Mickey Mouse Through The Years Since 1928 Exhibition, Mid Valley

I didn't know that Mid Valley is organizing this event that day. Just happen I drove to there and just so surprised to see so many Mickeys at there! Was pretty moody on that day and seeing Mickey makes me happy again :)

There are around 300+ Mickey designed by participating brands, outlets and some by the artists. It's a nice exhibition where you can see creative painting and decorating ideas.

The 10 feet Mickey!
Took photos of all the Mickey there. There are a few that I really like especially this one:

Isn't it cute?

It's an event not to be miss especially to all Mickey fans.

Here are my Facebook album links for the exhibition:

No comments: