CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 8, 2012

Positivity

It's Friday and it had been a very "adventurous" week. Many things happened and I learned a lot but the ultimate thing is I manage to handle it well.

I still remember what happen 6 years ago. Something similar happened. But I handle it differently. I'm proud of myself. I'm grateful that it happen in the early phase of my career. I grew up. I learned. I handle my emotion well. I pick myself up.

Things happened and it cannot be reverse. What's most important now is to keep moving forward. A friend told me, "Things happened for a reason and the reason is to serve me." I know it is as there'll always a rainbow after the thunderstorm right? Tough time don't last, tough people do. And I choose to be one.

I know I can through this. I had been through a lot in life and I know this is part of what I need to go through in order to be wiser and better. Also, I'm happy that some people actually supported me through this. And I feel no regret knowing them [You know who you are :) ] Friends are important when you go through difficult period. And during that time you get to know who are the people who really care about you.

So, the decision is made and I'm going to do it responsibly and gracefully. Somehow, be thankful of every event that happens in life as they are meant to make you stronger, wiser and more equip to brave future trial and turbulence.

The most important thing is to be POSITIVE about life. :)


 "What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger"



No comments: