CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Unwritten

It was suppose to be an activity that will lift up my spirit and feed me with the needs that I have been craving for so long. But somehow it makes me think deeper and harder on what I actually wanted in life.

Initially, I was emotionally contented and happy that I finally did something new after for almost one year.

Wanted to go vacation initially but it's not within my budget considering I have so much commitments and I need to save up.

Yes. I admit I am in stress since 3 months ago. Hormone irregular and sometimes being moody and anti social.

I tell this out to some people that I'm close to and the feedback ain't that encouraging. It just bring further unhappiness. I just need someone to hear me out. I try to cry as a form of releasing stress but somehow I just can't cry.

It's a difficult moment and I'm trying to stay positive all the way. Somehow, I just can't bear it any longer. I'm writing this as a form of expression and nothing else.

You can see me putting up smile all the time but inside, who knows?

Many people gives me many different opinions and advices and some even said I'm very stubborn. I admit that. I'm a very stubborn person. I stand firm on what I wanted but at the same time when people gives me their views I will consider whether it suits me or not.

Thanks to you guys I have so many insights to life. All in all, nothing beats my intuition and I trust it. It never fails me.

A friend said that I wanted so many in life. I'm not young anymore and some of my perfectly planned plans since high school had somehow failed. I'm trying to rebuild it again and I'm racing against time.

I may not appear to be very concern about it but you don't show your concerned face to others right? They're personal matters after all.

I just wanted my old self back - the happy me. And that's why I adapt the motto "Cherish Love, Relish Joy, Embrace Happiness" and that's what I wanted to accomplish in life.

- Side note: I just wrote all i wanted to express out and apologize for the very negative opinions and thoughts.


No comments: