CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Thanks! :)

Was just awake from sleep due to stomachache and decided to do a short and quick blog post. Received good news after almost 2 weeks. Thanks Universe for realising my wish. :)

The past 2 weeks were pretty awful and tough weeks and somehow I managed to pull it through. Should give myself an applause right? I think I deserves it by the way, haha!

I manage to get what I wanted in 2 weeks' time (as I uses Law of Attraction at the beginning of the last 2 weeks). Law of Attraction never fails me. I always get what I attract as long as it is something feasible and you are specific about what you want. It's almost the end of the 2 weeks and I survived! YES! I SURVIVE! 

Still remember in the last 2 post, I wrote, "Tough time don't last, tough people does." That's the real thing you know. I might look fragile, helpless and weak due to my petite figure and small frame but inside me, I'm a giant, ready to take on any challenges and storms ahead. I believe anyone could go through any problem in life - better still with the support of family members and real friends. For me, these two group of people are the most important. They are my pillar of support and provide me ears to listen to my problems and dilemma as well as provide me positive insights in how to go through the storm.

I'm truly grateful for their presence in my life. You know who you are. :)

OK. Shall continue to sleep now. I;m excited to continue another phase of my life. I believe great things come to people with great attitude and views towards life.

Have a great weekend! :)

No comments: