CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 29, 2012

Blessing in Disguise

Today is the 29th days of June 2012. 2 more days and it'll be a brand new month.

June had been a month filled with events that had change the way I perceive and understand people around me. It is also a month where I learn that never ever easily trusted someone - even the one who is the closest to you. You'll never know who's the enemy in the blanket right?

After that fateful incident, I had been thinking and reflecting - am I really happy with my life now? And I listen to what my mind and heart said.

I'm happy now as things has come to a brand new start - and it's even better! As a friend always said, "Things happened for a reason and the reason is to serve you." Very true indeed.

Looking forward to an exciting journey in life beginning next month!

All the best and believe me, when life gives you a test, it is meant to prepare you for a better future. :)

1 comment:

GROOVY JUVY said...

cheers to that! this month has also been hectic for me but a certain incident changed everything! good luck to us both :3