CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Review: Trésor Midnight Rose from Lancôme

I won something from participating in a Facebook contest! And it's a 50 ml bottle of Trésor Midnight Rose EDP. Indeed, I'm quite surprise winning it though. <3



I won it back in February. Yeah, this is a very late blog post but hey, I just started to blog again after disappearing from the blog sphere for almost a year.

Back to the review, received the prize a week later. Love at first sight..to the bottle's design. Haha! With purple hues and a small purple flower, it's really nice :)


So here's the description for the EDP:

Charming. Mischievous. Desirable.  A sexy-sweet blend of raspberry, rose, vanilla and sensual musk for mischievous femininity: Catch my heart if you can! 
Top Notes: Raspberry, Black currant bud absolute 
Middle Notes: Rose absolute, Jasmine 
Base Notes: Vanilla, Musk

Basically, I had been using it for a few times. I think it suits both day and evening use, just that I prefer to use it during dinners and night outings. It has a very sweet blackcurrant smell and slowly it subsides into soft, powdery, "vanilla-ish" smell with subtle blackcurrant scent. And the scent is very long lasting! Like seriously. It lasted till the next morning! Not that I didn't bath after outings but the scent stayed in my clothes and the whole room smells so sweet!

Personally, I would recommend this perfume as it's not too matured for my age and yet not too girlish. It's just right. :)

2 comments:

Nava Krishnan said...

Lovely gift and congrats for winning. I somehow don't have a liking for perfumes though I did try to use before.

Unknown said...

I started using them a few months back. Somehow you'll only like certain scent though. :)