CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Review: Master Toast, The Scott Garden

Anyone who knows me well would know that I frequent Scott Garden so much that I go there for at least thrice a week. Reasons being it's near to my workplace, good chill out place with colleagues, Tesco is in there and plenty of food outlets!

Yup. What I want to share today is this restaurant that I discover a few months back - Master Toast. By far, this restaurant serves Western and Eastern food and what makes me like this restaurant so much are the foods and services.

The first time I went there was with darling Amelia. Don't remember what we ordered but what I know is the foods remind me of my mum's cooking. Only here I can really taste something similar to my mum's food.

I particularly like their dessert especially gingko barkey with fu chuk. Not to say I'm a huge fan of this dessert (but I really love this dessert), their dessert is very yummy and it's not the diluted type. You can expect lots of gingko inside!

Gingko barley with fu chuk
Other than that, the toasts are nice too. Colleagues really like their toast and mind you, it's toast on a stick.

Besides, the dishes are nice and do ask for their homemade sambal. It taste just like mum's! Seriously!

Service wise, the do deliver to our office for purchase above RM50. Delivery is free by the way.

Do go and give them a try. You won't regret it! :)

p/s: Amelia and I just got a complimentary gingko barley with fu chuk today :)


Address:


Lot LG-68, The Scott Garden Mall,Komplek Rimbun Scott, 
289, Jalan Klang Lama, 58100, Kuala Lumpur

No comments: