CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blissful Life...

I regard myself as a very lucky person. For everything that happens, there's a reason behind it and the reason is to serve me.

I failed to get into the public university, and I landed myself in UTAR. Life was great in Foundation, as I was able to improve my interpersonal skill and leadership. It feels great! :)

Two years later, my 2 sis and 1 bro come and join me in Kampar. That's extra good thing happens to me as family are closer (though TI & Kampar is just 45 mins drive away). :)

1st sis is the cook of the house. Since she came last semester, she cook for breakfast, lunch and dinner. So, I get to have home cooked meal almost everyday. :D Her cooking is much similar to Mum's. In addition, I can save a lot of $$ cause I eat out less. Hehe.

This is what she cook today.



Stir Fry Pork and Green Pepper in Black Pepper Sauce.


Blanched Bean Sprouts with Soy Sauce.


Cabbage, Anchovies and Chicken Meatball Soup.


Steamed Ham with Rice.


Noob sis eating her burger while posing. =.=

2nd sis plays maid role in the house. She'll be the one cleaning the "public toilet" and the living hall.

Bro is the one who always get scolded by us for reasons or no reasons. Though, he's a nice kid. :)

It seems like many opportunities come by to us (me & him). And all these opportunities will lead us one step nearer to our dreams. Currently, we're working on the Business Plan organized by MSC Malaysia. And this morning, a senior was asking him whether we're interested teaming up with him for the HSBC Young Entrepreneurship Award. Wow! Seems like Universe is arranging something for us (or I use too much Law of Attraction).

Today, we went for IM tutorial. After class, we spend a few minutes consulting tutor on the Business Plan. She's nice. :) Soon after, it started to rain.

As I had mention, everything happen for a reason and the reason is to serve me. We stayed back for an hour in hope it'll stop raining. In that 1 hour, we spend time together, playing with the Nescafe vending machine.

The Nescafe vending machine.

At first, he try to buy Nescafe Teh Tarik and I choose Milo. Somehow, feels so excited in the process of getting the drink. Haha.

The collection center.


The Teh Tarik.

It rains. Which delay our plan to go home. Which enable us to spend time together. In which we're able to discover the delicious teh tarik.

See, there's nothing you should feel bad about because eventually something good will happen after it. It's not end of the world if you failed in something. It may be a new beginning to something more beautiful. Thanks all for your existence in my life. :)


No comments: