CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Family Day!

It's Sunday. Suppose to be lazying around but need to clean up my room since I didn't clean it for a period of time already. It takes me around 30 mins to clean it since it's not that big.

My bed, with toys accumulated in 2 years' time.


My study/working place. Spot my wall decal!

Parents arrived at 2.15 pm. As usual, mum will bring us her homemade cooking which we never get bored with. :) This time, rice with 4 dishes and a soup. Today's soup is pork belly soup. Yum! :D

The four dishes. Clockwise (from top: Stir Fry Vege with Sambal Belacan, Pork Chop with Homemade Sauce, Curry Pork, Prawns with Tamarind Juice)

After we had our lunch, we made a trip to Tesco. It's nothing special, but we get to spend time together. Parents made their weekly grocery shopping while we (siblings) look out for promo items and we spot this!

Spinach "Noodless"!

After shopping, went back home and unpack all stuff to place the suppose to be. I think my house looks like food store.

See? Btw, it's just a part of it.

After got home, get a nap for awhile and then start working on assignment. Btw, it had been sun-less for a few days. I miss sunshine.


p/s: I just finish compiling my assignment. Yay! It's an accomplishment though it's just an assignment! :) Love my day!


No comments: