CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Thursday

This post was meant to be write 2 days ago but due to time constraint, so have to delay till today.

Ya, I went for my second yoga class. Body was aching but surprisingly I feel great! lol...Today'a poses are different from yesterday. Poses more to balancing types, which I sucks...3 hours after class ended, body aches to the max. Miracle happens! My backbone is straighter! No more hunchback-ing. :)

After class, went to a dessert shop which sells fruit sherbet. It's made from real fruit. Got a variety of flavours too! Yum...not fattening and delicious but a bit pricey in my opinion. While eating it, old memories flashed back. Mum used to make ice pop for us to eat during hot days. Just simple flavoured drink which is poured in the narrow plastic bag. Hah, will try make some when I go back home. :)

The menu.


Honeydew (RM2.60), Strawberry & Peach (RM3.40).


Spot the strawberry bit!



It's been a busy week this week. Will be busy till end of this month. Nevertheless, everyday is a new beginning to us... :)


No comments: