CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Wonderful Day...

Wake up this morning with high spirit! Saw a rainbow right out of my window. What a nice view to start a day. :)



Sis was awake and fried nuggets for us as breakfast. :)


Ate a few piece and head off to uni.

This morning I was having the Pengajian Malaysia's quiz. I'd studied for 3 hours for the quiz, which covers Chapter 1-8. Somehow, I know I will manage to do well in this quiz. Lecturer was strict in invigilating this quiz. I sat at the back of the hall, looking calmly at the paper. Somehow, I know how to answer most of them. My intuition was right. :)

After quiz, we planned to go to the market to have curry mee. When we reached there, the stall did not open. Lol. We changed plan. This time, we went to Gong Hin to have some dim sum. We love to have breakfast there cause of the food, environment and service.

The market.


The dim sum.


The stack of dim sum baskets.

While eating, suddenly we remembered about the NLP course for this weekend. Have to go for this course. So, after breakfast, we head into the uni again and had some chat with Ms. Yap. She explained to us about the upcoming talks and courses in which a few we're interested in. Then, we paid the amount needed for the NLP course.

Cute pencils with deco...


Another cute deco on the pencil...

After settling stuff in uni, we headed home and took a rest. Woke up at around 4pm, sis experimented with the Yao Tiao leftover and black pepper sauce.

Yao Tiao with black pepper sauce.

Turn out it's quite tasty, with the exception that it's a bit salty. Laze around at home while waiting to go for yoga class.

This is where I practice yoga.

Went to the yoga center a bit earlier and had some chat with the shop owner. Found out the yoga instructor's name is Mandy and she's the shop owner's Goddaughter. Lady boss was very warm, showing me her photos of her Japan trip back in April. :) Then, went upstairs to do yoga. Today's focus is on balancing. I managed to balanced myself on one leg for 5 minutes. It's an achievement for me as I'm unable to do so last week. Further into the exercise, my palms get sweaty, making it hard for me to have a grip on the mat. So, resort to doing poses on the floor.

He waited for me in front of the shop after class. :) Then, we went to pasar malam together. Walked around for awhile and bought 2 soy drinks. Then, we headed home.

It was tiring today. But it's a day worth to remember. :)


Random photo

My Pringles. :)



No comments: