CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What I did today.

Basically, my daily routine is almost the same, unless there's some special events or things that happen.

Today, woke up at 10am. Went to the dining table and saw these...

Pork Dumplings.


Curled Fried Bread Sticks (Yao Tiao).


Rice Noodle Roll (Chee Cheung Fun).


Glutinous Rice with Sweet Pork.


Curry Chicken.

Guess what? Parents came over early in the morning to deliver these to us. All the way from Teluk Intan! Weee...:D

I had Chee Cheung Fun for breakfast, Curry Chicken and Bread for lunch and dinner. Yum!

In the evening, a package arrived.

Come by Airplane.

The yoga mats!

So well packed.


See how much plastic they use to wrap them?


In the bag.


Taken out from the bag.




My orange mat! (The purple one is LSian's).

Take a nap at 5pm and later we went to the printing shop to print assignment. While going down the flat, we saw this.


Seems like a group of people going to fight! So, we use the alternative road to go to the new town. While in the printing shop, I saw this.


We use this type of glue back in kindergarten. Wah, so nostalgic. Hehe. Still remember using it to paste those pictures into my colouring book.

When we got home, the group disbanded. Maybe they go somewhere else.

Random stuff


This is my Kampar house's instant noodles supply. There's more in the living room as there's no place to put them in. My parents scared we didn't have food to eat, therefore they bring like half a year's food supply for us. Besides instant noodles, got a lot of canned food, dried noodles, Milo, Nescafe etc. I'm so blissful.

This is the kitchen cabinet.

And now I'm studying for tomorrow's Pengajian Malaysia's quiz. Bye people. Have a nice day! :)



No comments: