CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

3-Day Trial FreshLook® Illuminate™ Daily Disposable Lenses

Finally, I received my 3 sets of FreshLook® Illuminate™ Daily Disposable Lenses.

They comes in a normal postal letter.

Freshlook is giving out 3 pairs of FreshLook® Illuminate™ Daily Disposable Lenses to anyone who registered for it at their website www.freshlookilluminate.com and wait for the lenses to be delivered to your doorstep! :)

The newsletter.

I'm not a contact lens wearer and I used to wear specs but dumped it long time ago since the power of my eyes are not that serious. I register for this because I want to try how it feels to wear contact lens. :)

The 3 pairs contact lenses.

Close up.

They also giving out a voucher with the newsletter! Will be going to use it next few weeks. Remeber to get yourself a trial set too! :)

Voucher.

No comments: