CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MRIP Aftermath + New Hairstyle + Upcoming MO.

Finished my first paper, Marketing Research in Practice (MRIP). Paper was hard, with calculation attributes to high percentage of marks. Fyi, I sucks in calculation or any logic related subjects such as puzzle solving cause I'm a left hander and I'm more on the creative side. Feel so blank in the exam hall. Seeing an equation and you have to interpret it and it worth 14 marks! T.T But one thing for sure I know I won't fail (high confidence).

Oh ya, I trimmed my bang. Cut them straight and it looks like this...


Looks kawaii...oh...it makes me more "stylo"..I starts loving curls much more than straights... :)

Tomorrow will have another paper, Marketing Operations (MO). So, need to study now! Bye and Good Night! :)

No comments: