CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 7, 2010

Lychee Killed Me.

A random post. I've just sat for another paper this morning. Another "future unseen-able" paper. Haih. Unutterably sadness and disappointment. =.= Anyway, 2 more paper to go.

If you're wondering what's a lychee, go to Google.com. I don't want to meet lychee again.

Random thing. I cooked breakfast a few days ago. It was random. Well, cooked English breakfast set which consist of pan fried cheese cocktails, pan fried eggs, pan fried bread coated with egg, pan cooked red bean. Instant food. Cook them within an hour's time. I have this particular love of using pan to cook. Reason being you only use a little oil (in my case I like to use Planta. So, it's much healthier but you can't use a pan to fry nuggets.

Scrumptious breakfast. :)


PC Fair was in Ipoh end of last month and I asked someone to help me buy a few stuff. Here's the portable speaker. Need it cause my laptop speaker is malfunction. There goes my $$.



Going to end this post here. Tomorrow will be a better day! :)

No comments: