CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

The First Day of May.

It's the Labour Day and exactly the sixth months since he go away. Sadness still lingers around me. Still miss him from time to time. I wonder how he's doing now?

Oh, I went to Westlake Garden with 5 yesterday. Try to get some fresh air and relax around. It had been a hectic semester to me. Too much to do with a little time but I'm happy that after this exam I'm going to have holiday. I just noticed my scalp had a few bald spots (alopecia) again. No worries about that as it'll cure on itself. Just need some time.

Here's a few shots I've take at Westlake Garden. Sun was warm yesterday evening and it's great to stroll there with your loved ones. Seeing friends sitting together and chat, young children playing with their grandparents, it was such a bliss.

















For more pictures, you can click this link.

Got to resume study. Bye people. Have a nice holiday. :)

No comments: