CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Home Sweet Home. :)

I've been back to Teluk Intan for 2 days now and the weather here is so HOT! Sweating day and night and even during sleep. Global warming I guess. But the good thing about being back to home is...FOOD! Mum always make sure food is available 24 hours everyday. :)

Yesterday, I found out that there's "treasure" in the freezer. Guess what? Loads of ice creams and chocolates and they're all FOC! Wee...Sis just back from their Malacca trip and bought San Shu Gong food product which are totally awesome! Additional food resources! Hehe...

You see,my house's food stock (I mean canned and instant foods) can be used for 3 months duration cause my mum buy from supplier and she buy in boxes or in dozens. For example, Lee Kum Kee oyster sauce, she bought in 1 dozen. Can blame it cause she say it's cheap and she cooks everyday. That's why mouth will keep munching on something during days in Teluk Intan.

Oh ya. just take my waist measurement and found out my waist had expand 1/2 inch since last December. Saddening. I think as I aged, my metabolism rate decreases. I used to be the type that "eat also won't fat".

I'm in planning progress for the Cameron and KL trip. It's a must go trip cause next year I'll be in Year 3 which means no time to play.

Sorry for all word posts cause my camera went to Malacca trip as well. Bye people. And enjoy your day! :)

1 comment:

Clarisse Teagen said...

Lol. same here.
i just got home last night and already i see that the fridge is stocked up. :D It's bliss i tell you.