CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

3 Down 1 More Unknown.

My 1 month semester break started by being greeted with flu and sore throat. 1 sister and bro also caught the same sickness. Sis some more down with fever. Gosh. Only left the another sis healthy.

I'm ending my Year 2 Semester 2 with 2 exams. Though, I did not feel scared or worried about the exams. So weird huh? I think I've know what I want in life. That's why I do not worried at all. Though, I must obtain good grades also. Hehe.

Currently, blocked and running nose is a problem. I can't breathe properly and have to open my mouth to breathe. Also, right after I went out of the exam hall, my voice became husky! Lol...

By the way, 5 and I will go for fine dining again in KTAR. This time, his bro will be the captain. Hope food will be great! :)

Going to sleep now. Tomorrow will be a better day! :)