CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Cough Cough, Loves... :)

Had been coughing for the whole day...it's so terrible. Luckily I'm at home. :) Parents had been taking care of me. So blissful. Dad had been reminding me to take the cough syrup the whole day. Mum bring honey and warm water to my room early this morning cause she heard me coughing all night. :)




Hope my illness will recover soon. :)

Had this for lunch just now. Cooked by mum. It's called "imitation shark fin" by mum. A dish passed down from my mum's family. Yummy food. It consist of flour vermicelli (mee suah), dried shrimp, minced meat and veges. I like to flavoured it with fried onion, sesame oil, soy sauce and pepper. Yum!


Went for a movie with 5 last night. We watched "Bodyguards and Assassins".


Would say that it's a good movie though. Having a number of well known actors in it like Donnie Yen, Leon Lai and Eric Tsang. Well, you got to watch it to make your own judgement. :)

Got to rest now. Have a nice day! :)


No comments: