CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Random -ness.

Parents came over yesterday morning to shop for stuff in the wet market. So, they bring along some of our favourite foods to Kampar. :)

Nasi Lemak. (Loves)


Sambal Squid. (Loves)

These 2 suppose to be my food. Unfortunately, due to the 2 ulcers in my mouth, I can't eat them. T.T Instead, my sis switch her food with mine. She ate my fav foods while I ate her noodles.

My sis's instruction on what to eat.

Went to class at noon. After class, went over to the staff room to meet with the academic advisor. UTAR imposes this rule that we need to consult our academic advisor once every semester. If fail to do so, will be barred from sitting for exam. Lol.

The staff cubicles.


The people before our consultation.


Academic Advisor, Mr. Lee.

Our consultation time lasted about 10mins. Fast enough compare to other academic advisor. Haha.

That's what we do yesterday. Boring enough.


Random Stuffs

Winnie the Pooh Fleece Blanket.


Winnie the Pooh Water Bottle.


The Watsons Scale.

Bought all these at Watsons. Actually, it's "didn't-think-carefully" purchase. Btw, going to put blanket in the car and water bottle in the room to drink. So, become useful already. :)



This is how I look like now. :P


No comments: