CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Hometown...

It had been 5 weeks since I didn't went back to Teluk Intan. Missed home so much. Lots had changes. Heard that Secret Recipe is going to open a branch here. Phew, suddenly TI got a lot of hang out places. Good news for me! :)

Mum fetched me from the bus station in the evening. She seems happy to see me. Talks a lot and she had a minor accident yesterday evening. A few bruises on both legs. Ouch!

Every time I'm at home, I feel happy. Mum will cook food I like and I enjoy talking and joking with my parents. :) It was so relaxing, a few days escapade from life in Kampar.

Will load pictures I take this week when I'm back to Kampar. Meanwhile, I enjoyed the bedroom all by myself. Haha.

Stay tuned! :)


No comments: