CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Recap for November.


November 2009. A month full of realisation.

I lost James, my good friend. It had been a month since he left us. Though, we still miss him a lot. Memories of him will flash back in mind occasionally. Just like now. No doubt the week he passed away was the most difficult week in life.

Suddenly many thoughts came into mind. Sudden realisation that life is short and unpredictable. People may come into your life today, but they may one forever another day. We'll never know.

I don't know why I had strong attachment towards James. He'd NEVER done anything bad to me since I knew him. Only good things. :) May He rest in peace.

Since then, I realise that I need to live my life to the maximum; achieving what I've been delaying all these while. I had a little achievement in life though I'm 22 this year. I want to be special, special in the way that I can live the life I want. I don't want to regret. It's awful to live life in regret.


Family had been very supportive throughout my life. Though family is not rich in finances, but family is rich in love and support. :) I appreciate what I have now more than ever. Parents painstakingly save money to enable 5 of us to continue our education. They want us to graduate, wearing graduation hat and robe. That might be their biggest dream and hope on us and I'm going to do it! It's a promise I make to myself.

A few friends broke up with their partners in November. It's sad to hear it and all I can offer is advices and a shoulder to lean on. Another realisation to appreciate my relationship more. Though we started our relationship at young age, we're serious about it. Much we had go through together, we still hold on to each other. We laugh, we cry, we love, we argue. That's love. :)

During courtship. August 2005.

Too much I want to accomplish in life but the main thing to do now is to graduate from uni and make my parents proud while building our path towards our dream. :)

Towards our dream, together...


No comments: