CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 25, 2009

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!

Today is Christmas! Wee! Day where there's lot of food related activities. I had Wanton Mee for breakfast. It's delicious.

My sis and bro went out with me in the noon to Giant to shop for a gift for neighbour. He's inviting us over for a party. :)

Present.

Hand made card.

After that, went home and have a short rest and suddenly 5 called, asking me to accompany him for a breaklunch at Old Town. So off we off. His appetite was good this noon.

Food we had at Old Town.

While at Old Town, I felt so relaxed. The oldies were on air and it's raining outside. Feels so comfortable. :)

Back at home, I took an hour nap before going to neighbour's Christmas party. His house just 2 houses away. Nicely decorated house. And the foods were awesome and delicious! Love it so much. Here's the pictures. Enjoy!

Christmas tree!



Beautiful deco candle.












Oh ya. Christmas Day is also my bro's birthday! Happy Birthday bro!

Birthday Cake.

It's been a wonderful day. Good night. Shall sleep now. :)


No comments: