CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blackout in Kampar.

Blackout rarely happen in Kampar. As long as I remember (I'd been in Kampar for almost 3 years), only minor blackout (less than 5 minutes) happens like 5 times (unless you're a Westlake residence, then your blackout frequency higher than mine).

So unfortunately, "major" blackout happened! And it's for almost 4 hours. And it disrupted all the activities of Kamparians. I was sleeping when it happened at 5.35 p.m. And 5 told me that his friend told him that it'll last till tomorrow! Hey, I need to study! Eventually, we (me and my sis) decided to call our dad to ask him fetch us back Teluk Intan. Sis are having their final exam on Monday, so need to study. But didn't call and we went to "lepak" at Tesco. It's the only place that we could think of that have light and air conditioner.

We went with 2 motors. And Tesco is so crowded. We went straight to the frozen department to have cool air. :D Walk around and decided to have sizzling noodle at the food court. Never I see that Tesco's food court would be that crowded! It's like the seats are 80% occupied and the sizzling noodle counter is having a long queue! Wow!

After "lepaking", we went back home. It was scary! No lamp post, it's total darkness. And we're riding motors through the main road. And guess what? The motor "sei fo" thrice at the main road junction. So scary. T.T

Luckily arrived home safely. And lucky electricity came back. :D

And now I shall resume my revision. Sekian terima kasih. :)


No comments: