CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ee Ven's 21st Birthday (23 March 2010).

Another belated post. And it's for my bff, Ee Ven. :)

Yup, Ee Ven celebrate her 21st birthday with me, 5 and Li Juan. A small celebration at Grand Kampar Hotel. Though we think of how to trick her on her birthday, somehow it failed. But never mind. At least we had a great time together. :)

Ee Ven with presents.

Ee Ven with cake.

Ee Ven with Li Juan.

Ee Ven with me & 5.

We had a quite dinner there. Li Juan surprised Ee Ven with a present at the middle of dinner. Her surprise works! Hehe.

Yummy mango cheesecake from Caker's Inn.

Halfway through eating cake, Ee Ven try to passed me her strawberry that Li Juan passed to her but eventually on the way passing it to me it dropped into the glass. Though it looked nice in the glass, but I don't dare to drink the water anymore.

Nice?

Time to open presents! Though I can't get what I want to get for Ee Ven, I hope she like the present me and 5 gave to her.

Ee Ven with cute bears from me & 5.

Ee Ven with cute dancing musical dolly from Li Juan.

The following would be some photos take I've edited that I like it so much that I decided to post it here to share with you. :)









And to end this post, a photo of everyone!



Have a nice day people! :)


No comments: