CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

SMKC Canteen Day (3 April 2010).

Yup. Another belated post.

I went to my alma mater, Convent Secondary School for the Canteen Day. Fond memories came back to me as I step inside the school. I still remember the Canteen Day in year 2002. I'm in form 3 and I can say that year was the best year during my schooling life. I love the teachers, the people around me.

Though I've left school for 6 years now, there are not much changes except a few renovations.

The surau under renovation.

The stage. It'd been cement based cause the previous stage crumbled (I'm not joking) cause of termites.

Actually the main purpose of going to the Canteen Day is to buy some books for my little sis. She says the book shop is having sales so we (me & my 2 other sis) need to go there to buy for her cause she's busy taking care of her class's "shop". =.=

The people.

The books.

The one we're looking for.

Walking around the school hall, we found this special place where we used to measure our height there.

Noob sis taller than me.

I'm still 158cm. Terbantut already. T.T

After fooling around, we went to the stalls to have a look. Food are not so attractive to me but their promotional skill and posters do look nice! Sure these kids put a lot of effort on it. :)

Nice poster.

Cikgu Mazura's stall.

The stalls.

We need to buy food fast because dad already rushing us to go home because he need the car to go Cheng Meng. So, me and my first sis went to the canteen corridor to wait for my second sis to buy food. (Actually, the stalls are on the field and it rained the day before, so...it's muddy and we don't want to dirty our shoes.)

That's the end of the Canteen Day report. Will do another post soon. :)


No comments: