CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

FBF Night (9 April 2010).

Haha...another belated post.

This is the first time (I've been in UTAR for almost 3 years) I attended an event organised by students here. The reason being I'm coming for the FBF Night is because of Ee Ven. Ee Ven is my bff. Me and 5 are coming to support her. :)

Really not disappointed of coming to the event. We just realised there are many talents (in stage performing) in UTAR. I love those people especially the MoonLiteKids and Hero and Max. Lovely performance for the ight. Besides, food and beverages are served the whole night. Means can eat whenever we want. Wee...

Didn't take much picture though. Too busy watch performances and eating. Haha. Btw, I'm quite happy with my outfit and make up for that night. I wear a halter and try to have smokey eyes (which failed) but it turned out quite good. :D

One of the best picture of the night. Me and Seow Poh.

Wa having so much fun that night especially at the end of the night where we were dancing away to the music. It was fun having fun with Ee Ven and I can see the happiness in her face. Congrats Ee Ven! :)

Should end my post here. Good night everyone. :)


No comments: