CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Guide to Online Shopping.

I know many are afraid of buying via online. They're probably afraid of getting cheated of their money, product shown will not be the same when it's delivered to their house or the parcel lost somewhere in the middle during shipping.

I'd been an avid online shopper since 3 years ago. Reason being: I'm in Kampar and there's no shopping complex and the nearest one is in Ipoh. So, my first purchase is a T-shirt and from that moment on, I shop less at physical shop.

Reasons why people love online shopping
Convenient
Lots of Variety
Saves Time

So, to you guys who're afraid to shop online and wanted to do so, here's some tips for you.

1. Buy from reputable sellers.
How to know if the seller is honest? If you want to buy from sellers at ebay or lelong, you can check their reputation. Here's the screen shoot (marked with red rectangle) on where you can check the reputation of seller.




So, how to know if it's safe if I'm buying from blogshops? Here's what I do. I check how long they've been selling and read reviews from sites such as http://shoppersbite.blogspot.com/ and http://fashionista1001.blogspot.com/

2. Buy from blogshops/online store that shows real photo.
This is important if you do not want to get cheated or feel cheated. Most blogshops (especially those selling apparel and accessories) are using photos that are send to them from their supplier to advertise. In that case, I'd get cheated for 2 times and from that moment onwards I only buy from seller who modeled the clothings themselves. Also, make sure you make inquiries such as the vital static of the model (so you know if you'll fit in) and material that the clothing is made of.

3. Communicate well with the seller.
Make sure communication is clear. Make sure you know what you're buying and who you're buying from. Also, important part is on the payment and shipping details. Really make sure you make payment to the right bank account number and give correct shipping details.

That's the 3 rules I practice and I never have any undelivered/lost parcel. My online purchases includes my hp, camera, bra and bags. My most recent purchase is a TCA Peel from a US site.

Oh ya, if you're buying from the States or Japan, you can use vshub to ship your stuff back to Malaysia at a fraction of cost.

Hope you guys enjoy reading this guide and HAPPY ONLINE SHOPPING! :)

No comments: