CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day.

My mummy. :)

It's Mother's Day today. A day specially dedicated to the person who bore us, raise us with care and pamper us till now. My mum is a very special woman, very different from your mummy. My mum is an independent, loving, strong and beautiful woman. And I LOVE HER VERY MUCH.

You see, in our family, we do not have this habit/culture of hugging, kissing, saying I Love You and stuff related like that. And yet, we know we love each other so much. For instance, my mum would prepare huge amount of foods and visit us in Kampar whenever she can. And she missed us heaps! I know that cause she called every now and then telling us what happen at home and how we're doing here in Kampar.

Most of friends' mum are beautiful and youthful (it's either they're born with it or they take good care of it). My mum is different. She does not care how she look like. Her face is not smooth. She does not has slim figure. She may appear ugly in front of others but not me. She's always my beautiful angel. She always say, "Appearance is not important, it's your ability that matters." I always remember this.

Also, because my mum is from the kampung and does not have good fashion taste, she always get bullied by some people. And I don't like people to bully my mum and dad. Even that person is my uncle or aunt, I don't give them face. Whoever bully my parents are my enemy.

One rare known fact is my mum only started to learn how to cook after she get married. My mum married at 23-year old and bore me the year after. I would say she's an accomplish cook. She can a variety of dishes, even complicated dishes such as asam laksa, mee rebus and yam cake. Besides, she's a quick learner and she always know what we like to eat. In fact, she know all we like to eat, even our favourite junk food and instant noodle flavour!

Her biggest wish is to travel oversea. Since she has 5 kids she need to look after, she had to hold on to her dream. Since I will be working soon, and my parents wish to go Beijing next year, I hope I can fulfill their dream. My parents are old and they have hard time in raising us, so I wish I can fulfill this dream of theirs.

Happy Mother's Day, mum. Although we're not at home to celebrate with you but you know we love you right? :)

My lovely parents.

No comments: