CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 2, 2011

Right Brain vs. Left Brain



Just now my sister told me something I really disagree in. It contradicts with the knowledge that I know. Somehow, she says her friend's information is correct. So, I decided to do some research on this matter.

She says her friend tell her that if you clasp your hand together and the right thumb is uppermost, it indicates that you use your left brain more. And this is what I got after Google-ing for some time:-

"Here’s an easy test to check if you are predominantly right or left-brain. Clasp your hand together and check out which thumb is uppermost. Left-brainers will keep their left thumb up and right-brainers will keep their right."

Fyi, I'm pretty curious about stuff like this but I'm sure that my dominant brain is right!

So, here're the lists of traits/characters that people with dominant left and right brain has:-



Btw, you can go to Google and there are many more you will discover. Another test her is the optical test. Watch the video below. Is the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?

The Right Brain vs Left Brain test - Optical Illusion

If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa.

So you know your dominant brain now?

No comments: