CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Leaving Kampar - What I Will Miss Here.

10 more days to the final final paper of my life as student. Pretty sick of being student and having exam after exam for 20/24 years of my entire life! That's it! No more studies and exam after I finish my Degree! Say YES to working life!

Anyhow, I won't miss my life as a student in UTAR but I definitely will miss the beautiful landscape and a handful of wonderful people here.


Oh, I will miss my house here. My house is pretty nice and I love it so much! It has the same feel as my TI home. Definitely will miss it. I will miss the tranquil and peaceful life here.

Food! Kampar has so much good food. That's why I gained extra kilos in my 4 years here. Pretty serious weight gain in which my face gets rounder and chubbier T.T I will miss claypot rice, nice mixed rice, Premas curry house, kedai makanan sihat, pasar malam food etc.

Of course I will miss James. And I remember that fateful day when he went away from all of us. Anyhow, he will be dearly missed and remember by us. :)

I just realise I don't miss much thing here except the stated above. Much experiences gained from many perspectives - friendship, relationships, human behaviour and attitude which really help me grow up much faster.

Anyhow, Kampar is just 45 minutes drive away from TI. So, I can always go back to visit this place! Kampar rocks!

No comments: