CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Never Been Seen Before Photos!

Just now, I realise that my sister had uploaded some photos during times when I'm few months old. And guess what? I never saw any of these photos before! The youngest me photos that I'd seen is when I'm celebrating my 1st birthday at my maternal grandma's house with a huge cake in the shap of "1".

Here's the photos my sister uploaded to Facebook.

This is me when I'm 2 months old. My face is so round. Lol.


My parents and I.


Cousin Edwin and I with our grandpa.


Edwin and I.


Cousin Joycelyn and I.

Btw, looking at these photos just makes me happy! I don't know why but I love photographs as they keep the memories stored and after many many years when you look back, it just feel awesome! :)





No comments: